Please read this NOW!

Dear All,

According to the answers received so far, not so many people will attend
the CoFI Methodology Task Group meeting planned next Sunday in Amsterdam.
(Please see CoFI Web pages for relevant information on how to find the
meeting place). Moreover, no material at all but a note by Hubert
Baumeister has been prepared:

  See http://www.lsv.ens-cachan.fr/~bidoit/CoFI-METH/method.[tex,dvi,ps]

Let me stress however that THE MEETING WILL BE HELD AS PLANNED, and that in
order to make MEANINGFUL PLANS FOR THE FUTURE (e.g. the next 6 months), it
is absolutely needed that each of you carefully consider his/her
involvement w.r.t. the Methodology Task Group and make clear what can be
promised.

In particular I would like to ask each of you to send me a 10 lines
statement making clear if you are still willing to contribute to the Task
group, and if so, which contribution (and when) you intend to do. In
particular, it is very important for me to know whether the plans made in
Tarquinia last June are still valid, and when some draft notes will be made
available for discussion.

I understand very well that most of you are too busy to come to Amsterdam.
Please just spend half an hour to read again the minutes of the last
Methodology meeting in Tarquinia (available via CoFI Web archives),
carefully consider your task load, and let me know what you expect to be
able to do.

*** Please answer directly to Michel.Bidoit@lsv.ens-cachan.fr ***
*** by Thursday September 25th evening at the latest          ***

The answers received will obviously be very helpful for the discussions
in Amsterdam.

Please feel free to use this opportunity to make any suggestion on how to
improve the efficiency of this Task Group !

I would like to know as well when and where another meeting on Methodology
can be planned. Please provide all relevant inputs !

Best regards,
Michel Bidoit
--
Laboratoire Specification et Verification	Tel:  +33 (0)1 47 40 28 68
CNRS URA 2236					Secr: +33 (0)1 47 40 24 04