Methodology Task Group Meeting in Amsterdam, 27-28 March, 1999.

Dear CoFI friends,

A CoFI WG workshop is to be held as a satellite event at ETAPS'99 in
Amsterdam,  27-28 March, 1999. The workshop programme is to appear shortly.
(Note that the ETAPS'99 deadline for registration at the lower rate is now
1st March 1999.)

During this CoFI WG workshop, there will be time for some
methodology-oriented presentations. In order to prepare an
efficient agenda for our meeting, I kindly ask you to:

   LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE A PRESENTATION ON SOME
   METHODOLOGY-ORIENTED TOPICS

Please indicate potential title, or at least the topics you intend to
present.

Please answer right now !

Best regards,
Michel Bidoit