Methodology Task Group - List of participants

Dear CoFI friends,

I am in the process of updating the list of participants to the
CoFI Methodology Task Group, in order to make it available on new Web
pages.

If you want to be on this list, please send by return an e-mail to
Michel.Bidoit@lsv.ens-cachan.fr
with:
your name, your affiliation, your location (city, country).
and the URL of your web page if available.

Note that being a participant implies some contribution to the
objectives of the CoFI Methodology Task Group
(cf http://www.brics.dk/Projects/CoFI/MethodologyTaskGroup.html).
In case  you did not contribute yet but plan to do so,
do not hesitate to join and answer to this e-mail.

Thanks,
Michel Bidoit
CoFI Methodology Task Group coordinator

PS: May I kindly remind you of my e-mail of February 9th, asking for
potential contributions to our next meeting in Amsterdam ? If you are
willing to make a presentation, please let me know asap !

A CoFI WG workshop is to be held as a satellite event at ETAPS'99 in
Amsterdam,  27-28 March, 1999. The workshop programme is to appear shortly.
(Note that the ETAPS'99 deadline for registration at the lower rate is now
1st March 1999.)

During this CoFI WG workshop, there will be time for some
methodology-oriented presentations. In order to prepare an
efficient agenda for our meeting, I kindly ask you to:

   LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU INTEND TO MAKE A PRESENTATION ON SOME
   METHODOLOGY-ORIENTED TOPICS

Please indicate potential title, or at least the topics you intend to
present.

Please answer right now !

Best regards,
Michel Bidoit

----- End of forwarded message from bidoit -----

--
Michel Bidoit - Directeur du LSV
Laboratoire Specification et Verification       Tel:  +33 (0)1 47 40 28 68