URGENT - IMPORTANT - ANSWER NOW !!!

Dear CoFI Friends,

The first year of our ESPRIT funded CoFI Working Group is now over.
The overall coordinator, Don Sannella, has to prepare the usual yearly
report. In particular we must provide a list of publications prepared or
published during the first year.

I therefore kindly ask you to send me (bidoit@lsv.ens-cachan.fr) ***ASAP***
a list of all publications (including working notes, drafts, etc.) related
to CoFI Methodology.

PLEASE NOTE:
============
1. There will be no reminder. Just do it *** NOW *** !!!
2. Use preferably bibtex input format. Otherwise ascii format.
   Don't send attached documents, word documents, rtf, etc.
3. A Web link in the reference to the postscript version of the paper would
   be much appreciated (I intend to make this list available on the
   forthcoming CoFI Methodology Web page).
4. "related to CoFI Methodology" should be understood with a broad
   sense. In doubt, send the reference anyway with a comment to me.
   Also, it is not a problem to have the same reference both for CoFI
   Methodology and for another Task Group. The coordinators will handle
   this as appropriate. What is important is to have an as exhaustive as
   possible list. Include as well yet unpublished presentations (e.g., at
   WADT'99).
5. It is preferable in the future to acknowledge in such publications the
   (partial) support of the CoFI WG. But even if you have forgotten to do
   this in past publications, please send nevertheless the references to
   me. Just try to do it in future publications :-)
6. In the future, I would greatly appreciate if you would send me as soon
   as appropriate any bibliographic information about CoFI Methodology
   related publications, in order to help me to maintain an up-to-date list
   of these.

Thanks a lot for your help !
Best regards,
Michel Bidoit