CoFI Workshop in Berlin during ETAPS

Dear colleagues,

the next workshop of the CoFI working group is planned for the week of
the ETAPS conference series in Berlin. CoFI is an official part of the
ETAPS programme on Saturday, April 1 and Sunday, April 2.

According to the decision of the CoFI coordinators, there will be the
following schedule for these two days:

  Saturday
  09.00 - 10.30: CASL tutorial || maybe parallel TG meetings
  11.00 - 12.30: Tools
  14.00 - 15.30: Methodology
  16.00 - 18.00: Reactive Systems

  Sunday
  09.00 - 10.30: Semantics
  11.00 - 12.30: Language Design
  14.00 - 15.30: Tools
  16.00 - 18.00: parallel TG meetings

The CASL tutorial will be given by Michel Bidoit based on joint work
with Peter Mosses. It will be the first example-driven introduction to
CASL, so I am assuming that many people will be interested in this
presentation. Therefore, I suggest not to have a Reactive TG meeting on
Saturday morning in parallel to the tutorial.
The timeslot on Saturday afternoon will mostly be spent for presenting
our proposals for CASL extensions, as agreed at the Genova meeting.

So there is just the Sunday evening for a woring meeting of the Reactive
TG. Howveer, I know that several core people of this TG will have to
leave eralier.

Therefore, I suggest that we try to arrange an additional working
meeting of the Reactive TG on Thursday, March 30. This date has been
discussed already at the Genova meeting. Please note that Don agreed to
pay additional expenses (hotel etc) related to this extra meeting from
the CoFI funds.

Any comments on this suggestion are welcome. But there is not much time
left, so please react quickly.

Best regards
Heinrich