Meeting in Berlin: Attendance

Dear colleagues,

until now I have just one response regarding our meeting in CoFI
(everybody seems to have enjoyed carnival;-)

I would like to ask again:
- Will you come to the Berlin meeting?
- Will you attend the Saturday/Sunday CoFI workshop?
- When will you leave on Sunday?
- Is it possible for you to attend an extra working meeting on Thursday?

In case you have not yet registered: Please note that the early
registration deadline for ETAPS has been extended to March 15. One of
the two hotel options is already sold out.

Best regards
Heinrich

PS. Currently, I have the following information:
Heinrich Hussmann:  Thursday, Saturday
Hubert Baumeister:  Saturday, Sunday

PPS. There were some mail address problems at my site recently. There
most reliable address is: hh14@inf.tu-dresden.de