starting-up meeting

Dear friends of the cofi-reactive lists,

since the design of CASL, the CoFi basic language, is near to be
tentatively completed, it is time to start  our activity.
In agreement with the coordinator, we plan to hold our first short meeting,
in Tarquinia, adjacent to the IFGIP WG 1.3 meeting  (starting Monday) and
WADT,
on Sunday, June 1, afternoon, tentatively 3pm.
I warmly encourage the list subscribers,especially those who will be WG1.3/
WADT  attendants, to participate. For organizational aspects (eg
anticipating the arrival) you may contact the local organizer Francesco
Parisi Presicce   at wadt97@dsi.uniroma1.it

The preliminary agenda of the meeting, to be perhaps updated following
suggestions, is as follows.

1.Scope of the task group
(see the web for the scope; recall that we should deal not only with
reactive,but also with Objec Oriented systems)

Confirm/update/detail

2.Strategies for extensions

-nature of extensions
-relationship with CASL

3.Planning the activity

4.AOB

I need to know soon how many will came to the meeting.
May I ask you to give notice asap of your participation?

I hope to see many of you in Tarquinia.
Best regards,
Egidio Astesiano