next meetings

Dear Friends,

in Tarquinia we have already scheduled  a meeting during ETAPS '98 in
Lisbon (March30-April 3).

As anticipated,we have also  considered the possibility of holding a
meeting in Graz ,between FME  '97 and the meeting of the IFIP WG 2.2,
onSunday,September 21.
However, looking at the possible participants of the above two events,
there is a real danger that very few people of the Task Group will be in
Graz.
I would like to check   how many of us intend to be there.
COULD YOU REACT QUICKLY, INDICATING WHETEHR YOU WILL OR WOULD PLAN TO BE IN
GRAZ, IF WE DECIDE FOR A MEETING ON SUNDAY,SEPTEMBER 21?

Best regards,
Egidio Astesiano