Joint coordination of CoFI-Reactive

Dear members of the CoFI-Reactive mailing list,

it is a pleasure for me to announce that the CoFI-Reactive task group is
now jointly co-ordinated by Egidio Astesiano and me.

I will take care of the flow of information over the mailing lists and
the CoFI-Web. So if you have any information you want to be distributed
within CoFI-Reactive, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Heinrich Hussmann
Dresden University of Technology
Department of Computer Science

PS: Please apologize that I inadvertently sent an empty message to the
list just a few minutes ago. This was a beginner's mistake.