Publications in CoFI-Reactive - URGENT

Dear CoFI Friends,

The first year of our ESPRIT funded CoFI Working Group is now over.
The overall coordinator, Don Sannella, has to prepare the usual yearly
report. In particular we must provide a list of publications prepared or
published during the first year.

I therefore kindly ask you to send me (hussmann@inf.tu-dresden.de)
a list of all publications (including working notes, drafts, etc.) related
to CoFI-Reactive work.

Please note this is URGENT ! Deadline is October 8th !

Additional information:
1. Use preferably bibtex input format. Otherwise ascii format.
   Don't send attached documents, word documents, rtf, etc.
2. A Web link in the reference to a Postscript or PDFversion of the
paper
   would be much appreciated to improve the CoFI-R Web page.
3. "related to CoFI-Reactive" should be understood with a broad
   sense. In doubt, send the reference anyway with a comment to me.
   Also, it is not a problem to have the same reference both for CoFI
   Reactive and for another Task Group. The coordinators will handle
   this as appropriate. What is important is to have an as exhaustive as
   possible list. Include as well yet unpublished presentations (e.g., at
   WADT'99).
4. It is generally good practice to acknowledge in such publications the
   (partial) support of the CoFI WG. Here is an appropriate sentence:
        This research has been partially supported by ESPRIT working
        group 29432 (CoFI WG).
   But even if you have forgotten to do this in past publications,
   please send nevertheless the references now.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Best regards,
Heinrich Hussmann
CoFI Reactive Task Group