CASL-LTL extension of CASL for reactive systems

Dear Cofi friends
finally I have been able to prepare a first draft of a proposal for  an
extension of CASL for reactive:  CASL-LTL

The document can be found at

 ftp://ftp.disi.unige.it/person/ReggioG/ReggioEtAll99a.ps

It has been prepared following the structure of the CASL summary,
and it can be seen as as an extension of such document.

The display syntax is still an initial proposal
but unfortunately the original one of LTL was based on [   ]  <  >

that for what I know cannot be used freely in CASL (is that true ? )

Best regards
  Gianna
reggio@disi.unige.it