Meeting in Feb 2000

Dear CoFI-Reactive colleagues,

the discussion about the meeting in February is proceeding very slowly.

I have received only two responses:
Christine Choppy: Feb 6-10 ok, but preference for the first half
Martin Wirsing: Feb 8-9 impossible, suggests a move to Feb 10-12
Independently of this discussion, Helene Kirchner has suggested a date
of Feb 12-15 for the tools meeting.

Please note that I am not sure whether I have all responses to my
message. I have not yet succeeded to become an official moderator of the
mailing list, so mail sent to the list does neither reach me nor the
other members of the group! (Probably it reaches Egidio only, for the
time being.)
So please correspond directly with me, not using the list, i.e. do NOT
use the normal "Reply"!

Currently, I see two possible dates for the Reactive meeting:
A. Feb 10-12
B. Feb 5-7
of which I prefer solution A.

So I ask you again: Please tell me directly, i.e. by mail to
  hussmann@inf.tu-dresden.de
whether you have problems with either of these proposed dates.

Best regards, and Merry Christmas
Heinrich