CoFI workshop at ETAPS'2000 in Berlin

Dear semanticists,

As planned, thgere will be a CoFI workshop attached to ETAPS'2000 in
Berlin. The workshop will take place during the weekend following
ETAPS, i.e. on 1-2 April 2000. See
	http://iks.cs.tu-berlin.de/etaps2000
for information about ETAPS'2000, and
	http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~dts/CoFI-WG/etaps2000.html
for information about the workshop.

I do not plan any major meeting or working session of the Semantics
Task Group. I would like though to have a brief informal meeting of
all co-authors of the semantics who will be there to review the status
of the semantics and the work remaining to be done --- please, let me
know if you want/intend to be present.

Please, let me know immediately if:

* you would like to propose a full-scale working session of the
	sematics task group on some aspects of the semantics,
* you would like to present some new work closely related to CASL
	semantics,
* you would like to discuss in some subgroup a specific semantic issue.

With best regards,

Andrzej Tarlecki