Re: CoFI semantics task group

I haven't had many replies to my message of last week about the CoFI
semantics task group.  (It's repeated below in case you missed it.)
The responses I have indicate that the only good day for a meeting is
Sunday 10th November.  Could anybody else who might attend on any of
the days listed below please contact me as soon as possible, to
facilitate scheduling of this and other CoFI task groups?  I would
also like to hear from people who can't come but who would like to
participate in the work of this group.

Best regards,
Don Sannella