CoFI semantics task group: reminder about schedule

Dear friends,

This is mainly just a friendly reminder about the schedule of work for
CoFI semantics tasks B1 and A.  If you are supposed to deliver
something under both and will only manage one, please give B1 higher
priority than A.

Remember that there will be a meeting of the CoFI semantics task group
at TAPSOFT on Wednesday 16th April after the last session.  I would
like to know if you plan to attend.  I know about the following people
already: me, Andrzej, Till, Hubert, Michel.

Best regards, Don

Task B1 (extend each section of the annotated Language Summary by
English text explaining the semantics of all the concepts and
constructs in that section.)

>   DURING MARCH: Authors work, kibitzers ask how they are getting on.
>
>   FRIDAY 28TH MARCH: Authors send a first version to the kibitzer.
>
>   MONDAY 7TH APRIL: Kibitzer sends a finished draft to Don.
>
>   BEFORE TAPSOFT: Don delivers the result of task B1.

Monday is not an absolutely firm deadline but I do need some time to
put together what you deliver before Friday!  I would also much rather
have something incomplete or imperfect than nothing at all!

Task A (study potentially problematic areas of the language)