Next CoFI-Tools meeting in Berlin

Dear all,

The next CoFI workshop will be in Berlin on 1-2 April 2000 as a
satellite event of the ETAPS'2000 conference.  See

	http://iks.cs.tu-berlin.de/etaps2000

for information about ETAPS'2000, and

	http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~dts/CoFI-WG/etaps2000.html

for information about the workshop.  The workshop will consist of
working meetings of the various task groups, preceded by a 1.5-hour
general presentation of CoFI status.

I would like to propose one full day meeting (ou two half-days) for the
Tools group with at least two main parts:
- reports on the activities of the different sites/participants
- discussion and propositions for a platform integrating the different
tools currently available.

Please feel free to send me propositions for specific topics
you would like to see addressed during this meeting.

In order to quickly propose a more precise program, I ask you to
tell me ************* before February 18****************
whether you plan to give a presentation or to organise a discussion
at this workshop and a preliminary title or subject.

Thanks a lot for a quick answer,
Best regards,
Helene