Next COFI-Tools meeting in Berlin

Dear all,

The next CoFI workshop will be in Berlin on 1-2 April 2000 as a
satellite event of the ETAPS'2000 conference.  See

	http://iks.cs.tu-berlin.de/etaps2000

for information about ETAPS'2000, and

	http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/dts/CoFI-WG/etaps2000.html

for information and schedule about the workshop.

Here is the agenda I propose for this meeting.

Agenda for Saturday  April 1,
11.00 -12.30

Reports on the activities of the different sites/participants:
- Amsterdam
- Bremen
- LRI
- Nancy
- Saarbruecken ?
- ... ???

List of problems with parsers and how to solve them
Results of comparison of parsers

ATerm representation of the global environment

Process for labelling Tools.

Agenda for Sunday April 2,
14.00 -15.30

Discussion and propositions for the integration of the different
tools currently available.

Relation with other groups: Tools for reactive systems ?

Please feel free to tell me if you want a specific point to be added
to this agenda.

Best regards,
Helene