Two points

Two points:
1. INKA presentation
2. WEB pages for CoFI-Tools

1. INKA presentation
Unfortunately, for familial reasons, Dieter Hutter is not able to come
to Amsterdam on march 27-28 and he apologises for that.  Heiko Mantel
and Axel Schairer will present INKA 5.0.  (Axel has written a CASL
front end for INKA).

2. WEB pages for CoFI-Tools
I have prepared Web pages for the CoFI-Tools group.
You can consult them at

http://www.loria.fr/~hkirchne/COFI-TOOLS/

I would appreciate if you could have a look before the
Amsterdam meeting. Please send me
- corrections,
- suggestions of improvements,
- propositions of new material or new items,
- any constructive reaction.

If you are not already on the page Members of the
CoFI-Tools group, and want to be, please send me
your name, your affiliation, your location (city, country).
and the URL for your web page if available.

Best regards,

Helene