New release of parser

CDear friends,

we have finished a new release of the Bremen parser and static checker.
It supports the following:

    Parsing of full CASL, including libraries
    Static analysis of basic specifications
    Mixfix parsing of basic specifications

The output is a sequence of A-Terms (one for each LIB-ITEM),
and a global environment (containing, for the basic
specifications, the signature and the fully-qualified axioms).

The tool will be available shortly under

http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~cofi/CASL/parser/parser.html

(we are currently still struggling with the web-interface).

Greetings,
Kolyang and Till