[uDraw(Graph)-Users] About drawing in uDraw

Son Dot son.dot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:23:29 CET 2006

Hi,

I understood the issue.

Regard to "term representation format", I found out an issues like this :

I compiled the sample/simpleclient/sample_pipe . Then run the
excutable file (say 'sample_pipe') and insert some nodes.

But after saving graph file under both *.udg file and *.status files,
I opened them with a text editor and could not find out the "term
representation format".

The files I opened have structure which differ from when I open the
sample graph files in directory $UDG_HOME/samples/graphs with a text
editor.

Just though there is a problem with format in application, I try to
creat a graph file by using uDrawGraph with option -startappl
graphedit.

But there is the same result, the file *.udg and *.status still have
the structure which differ from "term representation format" syntax.

Pls give me more detail about this.

Regards,
SonTK