ETS'18 is seeking proposals for co-located workshops. A workshop may cover a specific emerging topic related to the ETS core scientific areas listed in the ETS'18
Call for Papers. It may also focus on test and reliability aspects of a particular technology, industry, or class of products.
A workshop can start on Thursday, May 31, 2018, immediately after the ETS'18 closing session (around 16:00) and carry through all day on Friday, June 1,
2018. Registration to a workshop will be facilitated via the ETS'18 registration site.
Guidelines for Proposal Authors
Potential organizers are invited to submit a brief (one-page) proposal providing the following information:
- What will be the topic of the proposed workshop and what is its relevance?
- How will the technical program be composed (open call for submissions, invited talks, special sessions)?
- Were there any previous editions? Were they co-located with larger conferences? How many attendees and paper submissions were observed in previous editions?
- What attendance can be realistically expected? Numbers can be supported by information such as attendance of earlier editions of this or similar workshops,
attendance in related special sessions in ETS or other conferences, on-going collaborative research projects in the area of the workshop, etc.
- What are the synergies with ETS? Why should a typical ETS attendee stay for this workshop or, vice-versa, why would a workshop participant consider attending ETS?
- Who are the organizers (at least the General and Program Chairs)? Specify previous experience in organizing conferences or workshops, in particular TTTC-sponsored events.
Submission deadline, November 24, 2017
Early submissions are encouraged to allow for a longer planning period.
Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2017
A timeline with organizational milestones will be communicated together with the decision.
Submissions should be made electronically as a single PDF file here
For more information, please contact the ETS'18 Fringe Workshop Chairs, Ilia Polian